1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluetooth question

Garfybeds Jan 30, 2014

1. Garfybeds

Garfybeds Active Member Audi A5

I have just purchased a 2005 2.0 FSI Tiptronic SE with a load of optional extras including MFSW and the old BNS sat nav.

While checking the car out, I tried to see if the car had bluetooth by pressing the Mode button on the MFSW, nothing occurred. The car has a Concert 2 single din.

Does this definitely mean that it doesn't have Bluetooth, or could there be another trick I am missing ?

I pick the car up on Saturday.

Failing that, is there anyone around who might install an Ebay Bluetooth module for me and do the VCDS settings for me ? I live near Luton, Bedfordshire.

On another question, someone has previously suggest to me that the Satnav system last had a navigation disk in 2007. Does anyone know any differently ?

2. Andy Crooks

Andy Crooks Well-Known Member

Have you tried searching for the cars "Bluetooth" using your phone rather than pressing the mode button?

3. Garfybeds

Garfybeds Active Member Audi A5

When I was viewing the car, I did look for Bluetooth and could only see my own. I was just wondering if there was a trick I had missed.