1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluetooth question

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Garfybeds, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Garfybeds

Garfybeds Member

[Jan 30, 2014]
    I have just purchased a 2005 2.0 FSI Tiptronic SE with a load of optional extras including MFSW and the old BNS sat nav.

While checking the car out, I tried to see if the car had bluetooth by pressing the Mode button on the MFSW, nothing occurred. The car has a Concert 2 single din.

Does this definitely mean that it doesn't have Bluetooth, or could there be another trick I am missing ?

I pick the car up on Saturday.

Failing that, is there anyone around who might install an Ebay Bluetooth module for me and do the VCDS settings for me ? I live near Luton, Bedfordshire.

On another question, someone has previously suggest to me that the Satnav system last had a navigation disk in 2007. Does anyone know any differently ?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 21, 2014]

3. Andy Crooks

Andy Crooks Well-Known Member

[Jan 30, 2014]
    Have you tried searching for the cars "Bluetooth" using your phone rather than pressing the mode button?
  4. Garfybeds

Garfybeds Member

[Jan 30, 2014]
    When I was viewing the car, I did look for Bluetooth and could only see my own. I was just wondering if there was a trick I had missed.