1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluetooth probelm

Discussion in 'General Technical / How To' started by oldlaw, Jun 3, 2007.

1. oldlaw

oldlaw Member

[Jun 3, 2007]
    I recently upgraded my phone from a motorola 547 (which I had the adapter for to connect to my phone prep on the car) to a motorola RAZR V3i. Have managed to pair phone to the car but my address book is not coming up on the dis.
    It keeps on saying please wait. Is there someway of getting into the system in the car and deleting my old phones? The phone works through the car system if I put in the numbers on the handset. Is their a adapter for said phone? if so anybody selling one?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. marms

marms Member

[Jun 3, 2007]
    Best bet is to take a look at www.navplus.us and check out the multimedia section as there is a list of supported phones for the OEM bluetooth.
  4. oldlaw

oldlaw Member

[Jun 3, 2007]
    Phone is supported,but no joy so far.
  5. foolish3uk

foolish3uk Member

[Jun 4, 2007]
    save all the numbers to the sim and the phone book will work!!
    also you might have the right phone but the wrong software version so it is worth checking that out to
  6. oldlaw

oldlaw Member

[Jun 5, 2007]
    Just checked the software on the phone,up to date. All numbers are on the sim card.
  7. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed!

[Jun 8, 2007]
    try putting the numbers on the phone memory instead, I never put any on the sim as you can't have multiple numbers for one contact if you use the sim for storage.
  8. oldlaw

oldlaw Member

[Jun 10, 2007]
    Put a couple on the phone. Still no joy. Seems to be pairing up but will not load my numbers onto the DIS. Therefore I cannot dial out,which kinda defeats the purpose of it.
  9. marms

marms Member

[Jun 10, 2007]
    If you have access to VAG-COM then it would be a good idea to post the coding you have for both the RNS-E (56) and Bluetooth (77). Is it a new install on Bluetooth or has it previously worked with a different phone?
    i ask, because you say you had a cradle for your old phone.
  10. oldlaw

oldlaw Member

[Jun 10, 2007]
    I had a cradle for my old phone which does work with the DIS address book. tried my sons phone on it.sony 810.pairs up in the DIS in seconds. My phone is supposed to be compatible but alas no joy.