bluetooth music not working

Robowski

Reaction score
Hi, I have an Audi A3 2 ltr tdi sport back And Audi have recently replaced my parrot kit with an Audi bluetooth system.

It connects to my phone and calls come through on it, however music, sat nav etc won't come through it. Also when I press the speaker button on the staring wheel it says no phone book found but using the scroll button it will scroll my phone book.

Bluetooth shows it as audi uhv 6137 if that helps.

How can I get all phone audio to play through it such as music, nav etc on my android.

The steroids system us a audi concert

Thannks

The Audi genuine BT phone system does not support the features you're discussing, only uses the phone facility.

The Audi genuine BT phone system does not support the features you're discussing, only uses the phone facility.
Thanks for the reply, I'd there any ad-on I can get to make it work?

Whereabouts are you located?

Well we can supply/fit the audi sat nav head unit system that integrates with the audi phone system well with phonebook, dialling screen & call lists, also then install the ami system for wireless streaming & artist etc data on the head unit screen.

If of interest give me a shout via PM as we can come to you to fit these systems :)

I don't wanna cut in on anyone but just wanted to say that I have the rnse system and the Kufatec Bluetooth system fitted, this does all of what you are asking for, I can stream music through it etc

I've removed those systems before to fit audi kit to clients cars, as they drained batteries, went faulty, firmware & power issues, peace of mind buys allot, audi systems just work.

Well each to there own, the option is there. Give Audi a ring and ask them about a Bluetooth system being fitted to your car, I'm sure you will be amazed of their response.

I had a Kufatec unit before and it just isn't the same as the Audi one. Ok it integrates nicely but the quality of the calls and especially the music was poor. Changed it all out for the oem setup and won't look back!

Mine seems to work fine, never had any complaints. I called Audi when I wanted this doing and they said it's better to have the aftermarket system fitted, they gave me a contact for one of their subcontractors and I arranged it all through him

Thanks for the replies.

The issue is, as part of the purchase I agreed with audi to to have a fully integrated bluetooth kit fitted for music and phone hands free. They put a parrot it in which had horrible voice recognition as well as being separate from the MFSW. Couldn't control the volume, make calls etc from the steering wheel. After a lot of back and for with them they said they will fit a proper genuine audi bluetooth kit, when i had the car back i found it would only make calls and I couldn't play music or any other phone audio sounds through it. There was no manual so thought id post here to find out more to see if it was a config or limitations issue so have gone back to them, again now on the advice that it does not play it.

Becoming a bit of a nightmare to be honest!

Thanks for the replies.

The issue is, as part of the purchase I agreed with audi to to have a fully integrated bluetooth kit fitted for music and phone hands free. They put a parrot it in which had horrible voice recognition as well as being separate from the MFSW. Couldn't control the volume, make calls etc from the steering wheel. After a lot of back and for with them they said they will fit a proper genuine audi bluetooth kit, when i had the car back i found it would only make calls and I couldn't play music or any other phone audio sounds through it. There was no manual so thought id post here to find out more to see if it was a config or limitations issue so have gone back to them, again now on the advice that it does not play it.

Becoming a bit of a nightmare to be honest!

Did you ever find a solution to this? I've just finally got round to fitting Audi bluetooth only to find it does voice only. Had Parrot before and although the quality wasn't great at least it played stuff from my phone.