1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluetooth module location on Audi A4 B7 Cabriolet and Audi A3 8P cabriolet

Laura Williams Dec 17, 2016

1. Laura Williams

Laura Williams New Member

I wonder if anyone can help me??

For the last few years I've owned an Audi A4 2007 B7 cabriolet- this didn't have Sat Nav but had Bluetooth......
    I have just purchased a Audi A3 2012 8P cabriolet. The new A3 has come with a standard stereo with no sat nav and no Bluetooth.
    I have fitted a genuine Audi RSN E Sat Nave to the car and that works perfectly, however I'm still struggling with the Bluetooth element.... I don't want to spend loads on sorting this so was wondering whether I could take the Bluetooth module out of my A4 cab and put it in the A3 cab?? If I can where will the unit be located in the A4- and where would it best be placed in the A3 cab??
    If they won't be compatible what's my best option to get Bluetooth? Which unit would I need?
    Thanks in advance
    Laura

2. Tj 0785

Tj 0785 Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Bronze Supporter Audi S3

I think they are under one of the front seats you will also have to get the harness that runs to the head unit I just fitted one of the Bluetooth module in my 2001 s3 I put it behind the glovebox. You will have to run a mic up the a pilar to the roof lights where the mic would of been and code it in vcds as well
    This I what I fitted
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222032013017

3. Laura Williams

Laura Williams New Member

4. s8craig

s8craig Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Drivers Side under the floor on the A4
    Passenger side under the floor of the A3

5. juliantdi

juliantdi New Member

I have taken one away from a left hand drive A4 B7 avant and was under the passenger seat (right seat) foot place