Bluetooth makes?

OEM Audi 100% imho, had number of clients remove there fiscons fitted by others because of problems & fitted OEM.

I've just been doing a search but I'd like if you could confirm the part numbers I need for oem Bluetooth modules for a 2004 and 2005, and part number for cruise control stalk? It seems the more threads I read there's are different numbers and I'm wondering if it depends in year. Also would I need the steering module ending in F for the 2004 with single stage airbag to be able to fit Bluetooth and cruise or can I go for a lower one? The one on the 2005 steering module ends in B which is not listed on Ross tech nor has a couple of people heard of that one but my mfsw doesn't work properly with it so I'm wondering if I can use it on the 2004?

Thanks

OEM Audi 100% imho, had number of clients remove there fiscons fitted by others because of problems & fitted OEM.

Echoing what Nigel said. More than happy with my OEM BT, if you are interested in having this fitted, we can supply you with the latest module also ;)

I've Fiscon fitted for past year. Never had a prob.. works 100% using MFSW controls.