1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluetooth in my A4

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Maraby, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Maraby

Maraby New Member

[Jan 8, 2007]
    i've a problem with voice dialing in my car it doesn't respond to any of the voice commands mentioned in the user manual. Also, the language appearing in the DIS while calling or recieving calls is in german. and i have no idea how to change it. Although, the DIS language is in english only the bluetooth is in german. can anyone help me??!!!!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 24, 2014]

3. jonmusicman

jonmusicman Member

[Jan 8, 2007]
    I have been having a few bluetooth problems and it was down to my Sony W810i phone (no cradle fitted yet). Which phone are you using?
  4. arthurfuxake

arthurfuxake Controversial & Contradictive

[Jan 8, 2007]
    Sounds like the coding of your bluetooth module. Is this a new problem or has it been like that from new?
    www.navplus.us is a great site for RNS-E and audi bluetooth info, what they don't know on there isn't worth knowing.
  5. Maraby

Maraby New Member

[Jan 30, 2007]
    i have the nokia 8800 and yes i have this problem from the begining my car is brand new
  6. jonmusicman

jonmusicman Member

[Jan 30, 2007]
    Bluetooth is being improved all the time (so they tell us). We need bluetooth profile 1.0 according to the A4 manual

I have started using my wife's old Nokia 6230i (profile 1.1) and managed to get the Audi/Culmann cradle as the bluetooth was a bit of a pain.
    Even worse is not having a MFSW. I would love to get one fitted but I expect it's mega bucks!!!