1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bluetooth connection for nokia e52

guy 7469 Jun 4, 2010

1. guy 7469

guy 7469 New Member

Hi Guy's
    Newbie here! Be gentle
    I am just about to order a new A3 and could do with a bluetooth kit. I'm not really sure what the basic Audi kit does and how it works? I also looked to check compatibility of my phone and it doesn't seem to be listed, it is a Nokia E52.
    I am ordering a Sport so comes with the MFSW.

Hope you can help

Cheers
    Guy

2. redleg

redleg Member

hi guy
    I recently picked up a new A3 sportback with mfsw and blue tooth , my phone was not listed on the compatibility site but it worked ok .I have a nokia N 86 .

3. guy 7469

guy 7469 New Member

Thanks for reply.
    How does it work? Do you get a cradle on the dash or do you just leave your phone on the seat and turn on the bluetooth?
    I just wanted the standard bluetooth and not the one integrated into the armrest. If there is a cradle, does it look a mess on the dash and do you have to buy an adapter for each phone?

4. redleg

redleg Member

hi . i just leave my phonee in the armrest or in the door pocket , the bluetooth pick up as soon as you put the ignition on in the car and says BT in your dash readout between the clocks for about 5 sweconds .