1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluetooth Choices

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by RS6 Wannabe, Feb 28, 2008.

1. RS6 Wannabe

RS6 Wannabe When you cant afford a proper 4.2!

I have the RNS-E head unit in my A6 and am wondering what bluetooth set-up to use. The audi oem unit with mic et al looks great and will integrate seemlessly but is it worth the extra money as its likely to cost me around £200 to £250 for the kit alone, i have had a parrot kit in previous car and it does the business but adds the extra screen which i cant think where to put!

Any thoughts Audi nuts out there?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Issac Hunt

Issac Hunt Active Member
    VCDS Map User

Personally I went for the Audi kit as I prefer the fact that it integrates well with the RNS-E and you dont have any additionl screens or wires in the cabin. Worth the investment in my humble opinion!

4. s8craig

s8craig Active Member
    VCDS Map User

Having installed over 400 Audi BT kits, I can't recommend them enough for the quality and integration.

5. AJO

AJO Member

I have a Parrot 3200 in mine, look and works fine.

6. maxlbrown

maxlbrown Deep Blue

I have a nokia CK7 works great on my old phone (nokia 6310i) and my nokia6800

I know it does not work properly with my Motorola L series or the new nokias so for a new phone i would avoid it.

Max