1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bluefin today 2.0 tfsi q

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by jordychris, Apr 25, 2007.

1. jordychris

jordychris Member

well eventually applied bluefin today very easy to do even for me
    took the car for a quick blast and quite impressed normal driving style much the same but when you open it up in 3rd 4th and 5th the thing just takes off still pulls up to 6000rpm car only has 1900 miles on so can only get better
    one question is the fuel guage and dis miles left in tank seem to have gone a bit haywire before applyinf remap tank showed 100mls when i start car after remap showed 0mls and gauge read empty after 10min of driving dis now shows 30mls will this sort its self out has anyone else noticed this
  2. RobinA3

RobinA3 Active Member

i have noticed that as well, when i reflash my ECU with the bluefin the fuel gauge needle goes down by a large amount but then regains itself after a drive.
  3. d3fy

d3fy Active Member

never noticed..
  4. BrianM

BrianM BrianM

Nope didn't notice on mine...however one major problem, I can't stop using the extra power and my face aches from too much smiling! Loving it!
  5. DIABLO636

DIABLO636 Member

Brianm - do you know what the bhp and torque is on your car since its been bluefin'd ?
    Curious as i have 2.0 TDi DSG too and have been advised that they set to power lower than the manual due to the torque handling characteristics of the DSG clutches.