1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluefin problem!!!

deanshaw24 Nov 24, 2012

1. deanshaw24

deanshaw24 Well-Known Member

I'm currently stage 1 with bluefin and just installed an itg maxogen and 3inch downpipe and sportscat. I downloaded the stage 2 map onto the bluefin, went outside and plugged it into the car, it said downloading original map, took about 20 mins to do that, once that had finished it just says install cd-rom, and can't do anything on the handset to change that. Even plugged it back into the computer but that says my maps already been downloaded, anything had this problem? So annoying not been able to contact them on the weekend!!

2. Jonathaan

Jonathaan Quattro

Could you not try remove it and re-install ?

I have never dealt with a "BlueFin" so im just trying to help :idea:

3. deanshaw24

I litterally can't do anything! I plug it into the car and it just says install CDROM, I can press any buttons or anything.

4. deanshaw24

Can't*

5. deanshaw24

Anyone had this problem?

6. AndyParker

AndyParker Active Member

7. deanshaw24

Yeah I read that thread. My car still works so I think he's got a different problem, ill just have to wait to ring them tomorrow! Thanks though

8. downtothebone

downtothebone Active Member Team Scuba Audi A3 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group

Can't really help - I'm on stage 2 Blufin with no problems. The 20 minute download seems long though. My swap to Stage 2 took no more than 10 mins in total if that ...