1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluefin Map for 2011 S3's

benppl Nov 27, 2011

1. benppl

benppl Member

I see demon tweaks are offering these out at £404 with £40 worth of vouchers (which can be used for the bluefin)

After speaking to a few companies they seem to comment that the 2011 cars are different to map?

Anyone have bluefin on a 2011 car?

Did they resolve there map issues (poor performance?)

2. Ben H

Ben H On a journey...

My experience of the Bluefin map is positive, although I don't have anything to compare it to. If you read around through the forum threads, you'll see that the Bluefin S3 map has been through several iterations - but the last major update appears to have been in 2008/9, after they has some feedback on the earlier maps (some people on here were involved).

The main reason I went for Bluefin was that I had the Bluefin handset from my old 2.0T quattro, so it only cost me £167 to have it re-coded and the S3 map loaded up onto the handset by Superchips. That's about 60% cheaper than going for any other Revo / Shark map, so couldn't be ignored!

3. benppl

benppl Member

Cheers Ben, I may do a RR to see the results!

4. Sparky76

Sparky76 New Member

Bluefin are on offer when bought direct at the moment, 20% off which makes it £365...