Bluefin 0-100 km/h vid

reading about and now seeing the great results produced by a bluefin re-map is really geting on my nerves......just dont have the spare cash to get it done yet. I want it now !!!!!

:keule: :keule: :keule:

DIABLO636 said:
reading about and now seeing the great results produced by a bluefin re-map is really geting on my nerves......just dont have the spare cash to get it done yet. I want it now !!!!!

:keule: :keule: :keule:

lool you make laugh. I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! I'm gonna get custom code when I get about £1000. I say £1000 because just incase my clutch goes hehe (touch wood it doesn't).

Argh I want more power!!! I hate it when the power dies out so quick! So what improvements will I see with the remap...
E.g. will the Turbo power come on earlier or stay on for longer etc etc

I dont think i would need to worry to much about replacing the clutch -dont drive mentally fast everywhere, but would like the extra power now and then so wouldnt give the car to much extra punishment to worry about.
Also when they do the blufin re-map for the DSG models its done with slightly lower power available compared to the manual. Something to do with the torque handling characteristics of the DSG clutch.
according to the blufin website the manuals went from 148bhp to 185bhp and 336nm to 397nm. The DSG would be given about 177bhp just a little less, hardly noticeable but just an extra precaution i guess.

http://www.superchips.co.uk/curves/a320tdi.pdf

it also look like you can mention this site and uk-mkiv's and get a bit of a discount £530 ish instead of the £599.