Blue LED Dash near complete.

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Well I manged to track down the correct LED's and here's the near finished product.

Let me know what you think.

blueAC.jpg

DSC01162.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Well done , i like it very much . Makes me miss my Cav ( A little, Tho i miss the torque) as i had all the LEDs in the switches changed to blue in that

is that button to the left of the Hazzard a drinks dispenser ?

[ QUOTE ]
is that button to the left of the Hazzard a drinks dispenser ?

[/ QUOTE ]

drink holder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Doc good job.

Not sure if I woulde do it as drawn to the red but very well done and different. Im looking forward to seeing get your car magazine featured! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I did the blue led conversion on my old omega, thought it looked good on the pictures i saw, as soon as i'd finished and put the lights on i thought ewww and changed it all back again. Now i have an audi i do like the red display. Each to their own, a good job done none the less /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

I like it. Are you just changing each LED? How did you do the air con display?

How easy would it be to do the speedo dial pointers?

It depends on the type of pointers, if the colour of the pointers is dictated by the colour of LED then you can change it but if the pointer is coloured then no.

You have to change each LED with another.

The AC as 15 LED's under the display with a coloured plastic film to diffuse the light from the LED's.

Some cars, think it's the S2000 has a rev counter that changes colour as you go through the range. So if you're reaching max rev it'll turn to red. That's be an awesome mod!