1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blue interior trim parts

stapo69 Sep 29, 2007

1. stapo69

stapo69 All hail the mighty quattro!

Just trying to sort a few bits on the inside of my nogaro blue S4, everything is mint and very tidy apart from one thing, the drivers side interior door handle, namely these bits:

[​IMG]

As with most vag cars it seems the colour layer has pealed off, just looks messy, the thing is finding replacement parts, or not as the case for me! Just need the 2 blue sections that surround the switches.

Anyone replaced theirs? Any ideas where I can get em from? Any help would be appreciated.

2. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I have the same and to be frank I think they look tacky and will be replacing them with black units but to try and help have a look at Foliatec interior spray I'm sure they do a Blue colour that you might find good enough to do a DIY job.

[​IMG]
    Link

3. S4TAN

S4TAN Evil Incarnate

I have the same too - I need the 2 pieces but in black - if you find out where to get them (and how much) then please post up ...

4. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Audi breakers is always a good place.

5. shineydave

shineydave Member

i don't think they're big bucks from a stealer. depends how much you care for your car really, personally i'd bite the bullet and buy new. if not try one of the vinyl paints out there. i think Humbrol used to do a range.

6. stapo69

stapo69 All hail the mighty quattro!

Think I'll give audi a try, gotta be worth seein how much from them i suppose. Rather get the genuine things than trying to bodge it and having em still look out of place.