Blow off valves on S4

indica

Reaction score
Website
detroitunderground.net
Anyone out there with expierience installing aftermarket blow off valves to replace the OEN divertor valves. I know its common but i am more interested in using some HKS SSQV Blowoff Valves and possibly venting them back into the atmosphere[i love the sound, its so damn intimidating /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif]. I believe i may run into some problems as i believe the OEM dv's route back into the system. Has anyone out there done this and if so could you please share your expieriences?

Thanks,

indica

Try here and here

It is generally accepted that the Audi engines with recirculating diverter valves are best run as such, because by venting to atmosphere the ECU can beleive there to be an air leak and put itself into limp mode.

just found a kit that uses two HKS SSQV blow off's. these are great from previous experiences. i found a shop that sells a kit customized for the s4 and from talking with the shop they claimed excellent results. I am still waiting to hear back from the shop with more information but i will be sure to post it up here when i get it!

http://www.avalonmotorsports.com/