1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blow off Valve/Dump Valve

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Mason-A3Sport, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Mason-A3Sport

Mason-A3Sport Audi Sport

[Jul 4, 2009]
    Hi, I am wanting to fit a blow off valve on my A3 Sport 1.9TDI 130 along with a Revo remap, has anyone got any recommendation on what kind of blow off valve would suit my TDI Engine best, and how to fit a blow off valve and where is best to purchase one, any help would be appreciated. cheers. :thumbsup:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 2, 2014]

3. emery1990

emery1990 Active Member

[Jul 4, 2009]
    not sure if itll be rthe same for a desiel, but the most popular one is a forge 007, most places stock them, have a look on the advertisemnts on this forum. there about £90 including delivery, or if you can collect them there like £80, there easy to fit, i fitted one! never touched anything on a car before. just a straight swap, well on the 1.8t it is.
  4. Plane

Plane Member

[Jul 4, 2009]
    Diesel blow offs are different to any petrol ones. And they are more expensive too 200 pounds come to mind but it's a long time ago I priced them.

Make sure you hear a diesel with one to see if you like it before you buy. I don't like the sound anyway.