1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bloody Postman

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by james0808, Nov 30, 2006.

1. james0808

james0808 Active Member

I've ordered a few bits off ebay lately and everytime the bloody postman has sneaked up to my door and shoved one of them red cards through saying collect your packet from the office.I know i was in and he did not knock,so im wondering if anyone else has a lazy barsteward for a postman who can't be bothered to carry anything bigger than a letter in his bag?Afterall i paid for the bloody thing to be delivered to my door and then have to collect the f-cking thing myself.
  2. smitch

smitch Active Member

I live in a block of flats and the fuckers deliver stuff that has to be signed for without me even signing for it!!!

I get posted cash sometimes and if that went missing i'd be fucked, it's well out of order.
  3. Booth_S4

Booth_S4 Riding on V8 power

:iagree:

Bank out of order! you wanna speak to the post office and say you will report you postie to the queen if he keeps on doing it! After all thats there boss aint it!?
  4. Defratos

Defratos YouÂ’re Dethpicable!!

on the matter of deliveries I've been waitin for a van to appear since the mornin with some tie-bars and I just know I'm going to have to collect it somehow or another, always happens, well nearly always
  5. smitch

smitch Active Member

I say we get CO55Ie on the case and he can organise a hit squad. :undwech:
  6. james0808

james0808 Active Member

:lmfao:
  7. smitch

smitch Active Member

Have you not read the pope thread????
  8. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed!

he wouldn't sort it, he'd just put forward a part-educated complaint, that sort of had the real issue in there somewhere, just clouded by his own opinion.

Then maybe there would be some insults and a bit of vaguely related googled information to back up the aforementioned issue
  9. 28v6

28v6 Guest

:gaehn: :tumble::haudrauf:
  10. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Have I missed something here:drag: .... Is he banned, have the SEAT Admin got to him as well??:blink:
  11. smitch

smitch Active Member

I tend to find that 9 times out of 10 dressing in a dark blue boiler suit and black balaclava whilst swinging a pick axe handle tends to get the desired effect.

:aggressive:
  12. smitch

smitch Active Member

Me too!

Work is dead.:tumble:
  13. Booth_S4

Booth_S4 Riding on V8 power

same here! anyone want a vodafone upgrade? haha
  14. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

I fell out with vofafone few years back... I'm with orange now.. and orange I'll stay with cos I can't be bothered to swap.. :whistle2:
  15. pimpeda3

pimpeda3 Member

you should get it done special delivery, then you won't have a problem, RM are a lot more careful with special delivery then normal recorded cos of the compensation on SD.
  16. james0808

james0808 Active Member

They should be careful with everything the useless twats.
  17. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

Hmm, my favourite was when the postie decided to leave a calendar I'd ordered on my doorstep. In the rain. By the time I got home at 8pm all I had was a soggy mess.

After complaining via email, they agreed to refund me the cost of the calendar. So they agreed to send me a cheque. When it didn't arrive after a month, I emailed them again to be told 'well, we sent it out the day we replied to your email' So guess what - it got lost in the post.

If they can't even deliver their own letters, what chance have the rest of us got!!
  18. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Was there not a programe on a while ago(watchdog etc) where they where telling you that the reason they didnt deliver to you was that the postpeople couldnt be trusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ayg staff/cheap labour ie poles etc) so they gave them cards to deliver and let you pick it up your self!
  19. james0808

james0808 Active Member

Royal Mail employ loads of casual staff from agencies and alot of them can't even speak English so how are they expected to read English.My postman didn't even get to my house until bloody 4.30 this afternoon and all i got was a bill.They never loose them f-ckers do they.
  20. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Same thing happened to me sat i was in when the posti put a letter thru the door saying i wasnt in!
  21. 28v6

28v6 Guest

I've said that all along about you Mick:laugh: , you can't fault a postman for agreeing:friends: :icon_thumright:
  22. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

could do with one or poss 2 lol
  23. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

My postwoman is a fuckin dyslexic - not that I have anything agaisnt them but she puts letters for flats 10,11 & 12 in my box - I just humour her now on Saturdays.
  24. smitch

smitch Active Member

Did you hear about the dyslexic devil worshipper???

He sold his soul to Santa......
  25. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Is that with 6" or 12":lmfao:
  26. pea.

pea. Member

[RANT]
    AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
    What an apt topic to find!
    I've literally just got back from the post office-
    I too had a red card posted today, which is odd considering i've been in all day long and not heard a thing?!
    Anyway, when I got to the post office, there was a forkin massive queue, so, I did, patiently-
    When it's my turn, they were gone for about 10 minutes, when they came back... "were really sorry mate but we can't find it, we'll try and post it again when it turns up"
    But will you though?!!??!?!? Or will you just shove another forkin card in cos you can't be a@rsed?!?!?!?!?!
    What is going on? Anyone ever feel like this stuff happens to you all the time?
    I do!!!
    [/RANT]
  27. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

:( :( :(
  28. smitch

smitch Active Member

That one's quite good for me! :Flush:
  29. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  30. Onlyme

Onlyme Member

bit below the belt Silver
  31. dsmclark40v

dsmclark40v Member

Loads of time when i have missed deliverys I get down to the post office and its just closed for lunch! and for some reason postmen need a 2 hour lunch, and there is no where to park near the post office! and just the other day got a christmas card addressed to some one else and the road name didn't even match mine! and i am forever getting my neighbours mail. Now now English or not they should still be able to read house numbers!
  32. ButchsTT

ButchsTT Member

I ordered some new shocks and springs from California had to pay alot extra for shipping to Puerto Rico had them add the tracking information so I would be e-mailed when the package arrived on the Island waited almost 30 days and finally get the e-mail that the package is on the island so I go home from work all excited I have my new shocks but noooooooo i have a letter that said and I quote "Package could not be delivered to address" so I call to find out why and was told that they had sent it back that day so the shocks did not even get to stay on the Island for a whole 24 hours before those clowns sent it back to Cali I still do not have my shocks