****** girlfriend

205man

Reaction score
My girlfriend borrowed my car on friday to go out with her mates, when she came back they were sat in the car on the drive with the inside lights all on, apparently looking for one of the girls mobile phone that she had dropped. I was going out and was staying at a mates so said id see her next day, and told her dont forget to lock the car as wouldnt be first time she hadnt.

Anyway ive not used my car all weekend, so came to use it this morning to go to a meeting and press the remote and nothing, so thought odd so picked up the spare and still nothing. So check the car and doors locked but no flashing lights....

Turns out the silly mare had locked the car, BUT hadnt turned of the inside lights, so one flat battery, so had to cancel meeting as it was in welwyn gardens and no way i was getting taxi there from worcester and to get taxi from mine into worcester then get train would still meant i missed meeting................

I think she going to get few choice words when she gets home tonight, that and the fact i found scrape on the front wheel that wasnt there when i washed it the other day.....and mcdonalds wrapers in the glove box, the messy cow lol. and banned from using it again

Mate, bend her over your knee and give her a damn good thrashing.

She is not in the good books then.

oh! i feel your pain brother!
these women dont know the sentimental attachments us boys have for our cherished vehicles!
i suggest you ban the lady from the vehicle for a week! or until she gets the message! rain or shine, no means no!
also, regarding the wheel, get your own back and remove the fuse from her hairdrier or hair straighteners (or both) this works a treat!
as there basically the only objects women care about that are on par with our care of audis! :icon_thumright:

also, regarding the wheel, get your own back and remove the fuse from her hairdrier or hair straighteners (or both) this works a treat!
as there basically the only objects women care about that are on par with our care of audis! :icon_thumright:

Hahahahahahh omg you genius! I'm gonna do this!!

This is the reason my girlfriend isn't allowed to use my car, as she would be my ex girlfriend not long after.