1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blackpool

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by camscockle20vT, Oct 4, 2011.

1. camscockle20vT

camscockle20vT The stigs ugly brother

Went blackpool today (if u didnt know) and yes the car was a treat, avreged about 38mpg on the way down and 26mpg on the way back lol thats not what im ranting or raving about by the way. So may i start again by saying i went to blackpool and the are a bunch of robbing ****'s, not because anyone stole any of my possesions but because they charge exstortionat amounts for everything, start off with £9 to park for 5hours, then £32pp for bp pleasure beach, then £6 for a fridge magnet, then £14pp for madam tusades, then another £14pp for the dungeons, then £12.50pp to go up the bp tower, then £1.80pp for a tram ride and then 20p to have a piss in the public toilets(that killed it for me) dont even get me started on food and treats for the kids lol. But i suppose i got out of scummy brum with mrs and enjoyed the sea breeze lol. That is all.
  2. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Active Member

Mate, you just doubled the monthly income of Blackpool! They must have seen you coming.

Who buys a fridge magnet for £6 ffs?
  3. camscockle20vT

Lol correct, i bought the fridge magnet as the pic was a classic with the mrs pulling a face like she s**t herself, had to be done, the cheapest actual photo was £8. Was a good day, but was just exspensive.
  4. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

cant say im interested in going there again, once was enough and that was back in when prices Diana was bumped off!!
  5. camscockle20vT

Atleast you have something to remember it by lol, iv just got a fridge magnet and an empty pocket.
  6. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

That sounds like a really expensive day out. Hope the Sea breeze was worth it.
  7. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

LOL, yer so true, all i really remember was the amount if stag parts walking about the place follows by hen night packs of females with "L" plates slapped on the backs etc etc....

post a photo of your fridge magnet!
  8. camscockle20vT

Well all i saw was grannies and litter on the streets lol ill put the pic of the fridge magnet as my profile pic as i dont know how to post pics from my iphone. Its a pure **** yourself face tho, shed kill me if she knew i put this on tinternet lol