1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blacking Out Roof Lining...

Maq Feb 20, 2010

1. Maq

Maq Quattro_AvQ

Does anyone know of a company in London which could change the colour of my roof lining from the usual beige/cream, to black. Was in West London Audi few days backand noticed that all the B8's have interior black roof lining and it looks SWEEET....

Thanks in Advance..:happy:

2. markyzs180

markyzs180 Member

any auto trimmers would be able to do this for you....a friend of mine had his done in black alcantara.....sweeeeet :)

3. jwhat

jwhat Member VCDS Map User

I have black roof lining, pillars, and a black rear view mirror :)

Do it it looks miles better

4. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

I can do it, we use satin black spray from any halfords etc etc, works everytine and looks fantastic when its all done!

5. Maq

Maq Quattro_AvQ

Yeh, i think a bit of alcantara or some type of soft fabric...but how do they remove the panels when u have curtain airbags!!!??

Hey turkster, any pics of this work? dont know if i want some1 spraying paint inside my car....or can it be done as a DIY if im brave?:scared2:

6. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

mask off any bits you dont want spraying and off you go, sorry but no pics, go and get a scrap roof line from a smashed car and learn from that, its so easy, we made £200 for doing it and it only took 1 hour to paint,

7. Maq

Maq Quattro_AvQ

Thanks alot mate, gna try on the neigbours car when ther not looking:eyebrows: