Blackcircles.com 5% discount

Buck

Reaction score
Hi

I have just ordered 4 new tyres for my A4 Avant from Blackcircles.com with a 5% discount.

To get your 5% discount use the code EMP001

They're not always the cheapest as it depends on the specific tyre make/size combo but 5% discount makes a difference. I tried other tyre resellers across the web and out of the phone book but they came out the cheapest for me - over £100 cheaper in once case!

I got 4 Dunlop SP9090 235/45 R17 Y's as I have had two sets - done 30,000+ on each set and I'm not a steady driver either! Also, personal preference but I like them better than Bridgestones and Pirellis before.

They are priced at £370 F/Fitted after discount

CM

cheekeemonkey said:
Hi

I have just ordered 4 new tyres for my A4 Avant from Blackcircles.com with a 5% discount.

To get your 5% discount use the code EMP001

They're not always the cheapest as it depends on the specific tyre make/size combo but 5% discount makes a difference. I tried other tyre resellers across the web and out of the phone book but they came out the cheapest for me - over £100 cheaper in once case!

I got 4 Dunlop SP9090 235/45 R17 Y's as I have had two sets - done 30,000+ on each set and I'm not a steady driver either! Also, personal preference but I like them better than Bridgestones and Pirellis before.

They are priced at £370 F/Fitted after discount

CM

That is a good price Protyre quote £98.10 x4 =£392 which I thought was pretty good!

TT
R

...that 5% makes all the difference :yes:

....getting them fitted Friday and then straight up to another place to get a 4-wheel alignment. That's another £50+!

Needs doing though so it'll be well spent ££££'s :thumbsup: