Blackberry issue with Bluetooth

btcc2000

Reaction score
Just trying to setup a blackberry Pearl 8110 with a B8 A4 but the address book stays greyed out but the other functions work. I have given it plenty of time to sync but still nothing. Any idea's?

Mmmmmmmmm.................I've got an 8100 and its synced peferfectly to the Low Phone in my B8. I was caught out by having my work mobile bluetooth on while syncing my personal blackberry, so always make sure if I have both handsets in the car, only the one I want to use has bluetooth activated. tend to have work phone all week days, switch off eve/wkend, and use Blackberry Pearl.

Dunno if that helps, but can confirm the Pearl "talks to" the Low Phone!

I had a problem with my 8100 Pearl that would not sync address book etc with the Low Phone kit in my A4 B8. I upgraded the 8100 software to the 2009 version from the Blackberry website (took an hour but worked fine!) and it all synced OK after that.

When I upgraded the phone to an 8110 recently that worked straight out of the box.
Good luck!

Hi! Are you still having problems with this? I think I can help....

I've just picked up my A4 and was having exactly the same problem with my Blackberry. It seems that this occurs when you have a lot of calls in your blackberry call log. Try clearing your outgoing, received and missed call lists.

This worked for me and the phone book is now available every time. I guess it's just a case of clearing the call log now and again to maintain

Hope that is of some assistance!