Black S3 with RS4's being refurbed

Frankus

Old but built for speed!
Reaction score
Hi All
I've got an S3 8l which has 18" RS 4's on it, will be refurbish them next week but cannot make up my mind what colour!
Anthracite in satin or gloss,
Or even silver but fancied a change any thoughts or pics of an S3 with anthracite RS 4's on would be good
Thanks

I would go anthracite gloss mate. We've done a few at work and they definitely look the part. Unfortunately i dont have any pics to show.

I would go anthracite gloss mate. We've done a few at work and they definitely look the part. Unfortunately i dont have any pics to show.
Yep I reckon you're right there
What sort of cost do you think is about right for 4 wheels redone?.

We do powder coating at work and for an 18" wheel we charge £63.60 pw thats the full wheel refurbed not just the faces plus new valves and rebalanced with 12month warranty. If you were just having the faces flashed over ud be lookin between 35-60 a wheel. All depends where you go really and how good of a job they do.

We do powder coating at work and for an 18" wheel we charge £63.60 pw thats the full wheel refurbed not just the faces plus new valves and rebalanced with 12month warranty. If you were just having the faces flashed over ud be lookin between 35-60 a wheel. All depends where you go really and how good of a job they do.
Ok sounds fair my mates garage are probably going to do it so I'll see what they charge first before I jump in, been doing some looking re the gloss finish and it does look pretty, so I think my minds made up on that finish

Reactions: Jase s3