1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black RS3 grill on dark grey S3?

jrsmooth May 15, 2012

1. jrsmooth

jrsmooth New Member

What's everybody's thoughts on the above? Unsure if it will really stand out that much, as it would on a white one for example.

Joe

2. L1ARR

L1ARR Active Member

I think it would look spot on.

3. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace! VCDS Map User

It will look really stealthy for sure, Dude and I'm sure i wil suit it, but I think personally I would be more tempted to put the Alu RS3 grille on a dark coloured S3, as the alu surround will make the detailing of the grille itself stand out. If it's all dark grey/black, you might not notice it is in fact an RS grille. It is your car though, and whatever you go for will look great :wub: xx

4. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

i'm sure i have a RS3 grill with the optics surround and chrome/alu mesh on the inside... now that would look smart!

5. Juicy Jen

Juicy Jen Jen @ Juicy Detailing Site Sponsor

Definitely the Ali grill on darker, eg the ali pack on daytona looks amazing

6. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

I think either grilles will look the business. The Alu grille will obviously stand out more due to the colour contrast. But a black one would make your car look evil :wub: Either way it will look the business in my eyes.

7. jrsmooth

jrsmooth New Member

Yeh I'm thinking the evil look, but the contrast thought keeps pulling me back. Anybody on here got a grey RS3 with either grill?

8. jrsmooth

jrsmooth New Member

Oh decisions decisions!

Leaning towards mean and evil, I think!! :rock:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

[​IMG]

this hybrid grill looks good.

10. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

I do like that :)

11. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace! VCDS Map User

That's Ilim's RS3 grille, which is in the classifieds at the moment. :wub: xx

12. Ash187

13. jrsmooth

jrsmooth New Member

i wish mine was orange!

14. Daggerit

Daggerit Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi S4 quattro Audi Avant Owner Group

The bottom car Daytona Grey or is it something else?

15. jrsmooth

jrsmooth New Member

Not sure in all honesty. I found the picture on Flickr, with no information about the car. I was hoping for a front on shot but no such luck!