Black or White

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Morning peeps. Just a quick one today. Having just bought a new Ibis White S3 I am now waiting for a BE grill to arrive which the garage are fitting. I have also bought a set of new gloss black front and rear Audi rings. Black for the back and was going to paint and lacquer the front ones white but have seen pictures of black rings onblack grill and it looks nice.

What is everyones opinion on this. Black or White Audi rings on the front???

I think white on black will look really cool dude. Not a lot of that styles around. Are u getting the BE grill gloss black or the standard colour.???

White looks cack on the front, there's pics on here somewhere and its just a NO!

I've seen one picture with white on the front and wasnt really convinced but thought it might look not too bad. The pack of 2 should be here tomorrow so will inform the garage to fit them as is. If I wanna change the colour later on I will.

Silver... black on the rear is cool on a white car though, but silver on the front every time!

i kinda like the white: below pics from this link: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/116289-my-ibis-white-s3-transformation.html

25709_397285270744_165962935744_4139280_7421372_n.jpg

MattAndrew800x600.jpg

S3matt.jpg

S3matt23.jpg

me too at this stage, I have a spare matt black rings,so may have a play about. I do like the above pic.

Anyway Brodster, you trying to beat me to it (picking up on my previous threads) ! :p get your's done, so I can have a look at it before the weekend.

Matt's is the exception, not the rule. White rings only work on an all black n white car, and especially with that grill!

where you getting the gloss black rear rings from?

I got a set (front & rear gloss black) 2 weeks ago £22 but my wife won't let me fit them :motz:
You can have them for £15 posted ?
I'm away to USA for 10 days on sat, let me know before thurs :cool:

Ill have them mate...

sounds like swinging on asn ! who'd have thought :laugh: