1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

black interior door handles???

camouflage Mar 6, 2011

1. camouflage

camouflage New Member

hi all

when i had a C4 A6 it had the interior door handles from a C4 S6 which where gloss black and i would really like some in my B5 S4.

Are gloss black handles an option on a B5 S4? or is there another cars handles that will fit or is it a case of get the paints out?

for reference here is a pic (not of my car) that shows the handle in a C4 S6 in black.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3191060/1997-audi-s6

2. olds_kool

olds_kool Active Member VCDS Map User

rs4 models came with a satin black handle

aragorn had his powder coated which i reckon would be a cheaper alternative than new rs4 items

ive got a few spare sets that ive been meaning to get done but its finding somewhere to do them

3. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

i got mine from a rs4 b7
    dont know if the b5 rs4 came with black tho

4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Just get a spare set and get em coated. I sorayed mine satin black as i prefered that look.

My current ones are a dark metalic silver

5. camouflage

camouflage New Member

hmmm powder coating now that's a good idea. i will get some spares and get them coated.
    there are at least 3 powder coat shops near me so that's a job that's as easy as peas :yes: