1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Grill

d3fy Jul 27, 2007

1. d3fy

d3fy Active Member

2. emzino

emzino Active Member

What a bargain, good find d3fy and nice of you to post it up man. If only I had the revised front grill i'd buy it, seriously I would!

3. d3fy

d3fy Active Member

yeah seems really cheap as well, not my thing, I'm sure someone on here will now be cursing me as they had a secret eye on it ;)

4. emzino

emzino Active Member

lol. What?! your not a fan of the black grill?? C'mon d3fy you got black A3 too, would look really ninja :zen:

5. d3fy

d3fy Active Member

Yeah, I'm just not sold on the idea, I like the chrome grill, think it looks great. Are you going to get Reps Emzino or OE RS6s

6. A3simon

A3simon Active Member

do they fit the new S3 aswell

7. emzino

emzino Active Member

Fair play man. I was actually so into them I considered selling my A3 and getting the same one but with the revision lol but I just couldn't find one with my spec list which is huge!

I'm gonna get the OE RS6's mate, 18's, read & heard that there better than reps in everyway apart from price sp i'm working hard so I can save for the OE's. Worth it in the long run.

Why you selling some???

8. d3fy

d3fy Active Member

no mate, I do have one genuine spare RS6 but it needs a refurb, I keep meaning to take it in, I even kept a tyre for it, when I got them all replaced. I would keep an eye on ebay for some OEM, they do come up now and again

9. rich1068

rich1068 Member

I think it's the same ebay link that was posted a couple of days ago. Not sure. Either way, factor in getting the number plate plinth too.

10. emzino

emzino Active Member

Ah ok. Hope there not too dear and sometimes I dunno who to trust when I see RS6's on there. There's noway to spot a fake until I see them in real life and buy i'd of bought them =/

Plan is, 18" RS6 w/ Goodyear Assymetrics then i'll be happy. Of course later down the line I want Brembo GT's but that's another story :)