1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

black grill

marknjayne Oct 15, 2011

1. marknjayne

marknjayne Member

keep seeing these black grills and i have decided i want one,where can i get one for a 2006 a3 s-line

2. marknjayne

marknjayne Member

will this fit ?

i know it says not for S3 or SE models but i dont know what an SE model is

3. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

you can get they off ebay , all A3 grills fit mate only the S3 grill is smaller so wont fit

4. marknjayne

marknjayne Member

cheers Fran :)

5. Rob-Quattro

Rob-Quattro Member

The one you posted off eBay I wouldn't recommend it, I purchased one a while ago and sold it back on. Its poor quality and is of a satin finish which can be painted but will be very bumpy. I recommend your main dealer. It is around 200 pounds but well worth the money once you see the final result.

6. marknjayne

marknjayne Member

Cheers Rob,was thinking along those lines myself to be honest,£200 is not too bad of a price for a decent quality bit of kit

7. 1inchpunch

1inchpunch Member

I've decided to go back to chrome since I've ordered some new BB CHs in silver. I swapped out the black FK grill on my car today so I'm selling it if you're interested. Had it on the car since May but the black look never did it for me. It's in perfect condition, includes S-line badge. PM me if you're interested.

8. 1750bulldog

1750bulldog Member

hi black is best

9. marknjayne

marknjayne Member

deal done with 1inchpunch,cheers buddy