1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

black edition cars .....

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by 10blazin, Mar 17, 2009.

1. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

just thought id start a thread as alot of car companys are doing black editions now, I just thought we could post pictures and opinions of your favoirate black edition cars check this bentley v nice awesome wheels

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. V6Pete

V6Pete Now running on Bentley's y'all

You'd be the envy of all the other drug dealers in Bradford if you bought that Bentley.
  3. mhill

mhill Member

Pills & Trips get your pills & Trips
  4. kaz219

kaz219 Active Member

[​IMG]

Aynt black though?

But C63 AMGg Black Edt - Didyou here the noise of this on topgear ----fowaaaahhhh :p
  5. Wai-Fan

Wai-Fan Member

[​IMG].

Mmmmmmm sexy!
  6. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Begs the question is Black the new black for 2009, or is bold and brassy resurgent White the new black for the end of this decade?

Personally I'm in the black camp for larger cars, and the verdict is out on the smaller ones.

Black to me although beautiful can mean: Soft paint leading to chips, highly visible swirl marking, constant requirement for cleaning

White on the other hand means: Constant requirement for cleaning, on some cars it is a bit 'Essex XR3i', reduced residuals (niche market), and if they are like other cars of previous generations likely to look dull and ropey unless loved in about 5 years. Great for vans, not so much for cars??? I can't make up my mind about it.
  7. mhill

mhill Member

Echoing my views exactly, i was very tempted with a Ibis White black EDT but the Phantom Black is a little more reserved and slightly classier givving it the nodd in the end (delivery times did play a part lol) Im still not sure if the A3 can pull the white look of with out looking cheep. There's a white sportback & A4 saloon that i see about localy and i think these just look to big to look "cool" just looking like a mix between Ex Police and im to cheep to get metalic paint. Though the Leon MK2 & Golf MK5 looks amazing in the Candy White and that is a big car!