1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Edition Alloy Refurb...

rob_candler123 Apr 13, 2011

1. Hi guys

Does anyone no of, or could reccomend a good refurbing company for the black edition alloy wheels?

Cheers

2. Diamond

Diamond Member

Where about are you?

3. North London mate....

4. a9503128

a9503128 Guest

LOL I bet your only 5min from these guys too, West Hampstead NW6. First Aid Wheels

I have photos from the last set they did for me but I have NFI how to post them.

5. sub39h

sub39h Active Member

Audi Approved body shops are usually quite competitive if you want them refurbed in the OEM colour

6. a9503128

a9503128 Guest

Please don't use Audi Approved body shop, the last owner of my car did and two years on it shows! Also they charged £300 (four wheels) smart repair when you can get a full refurbishment for less.

7. MattyW19

MattyW19 Member

Dont get smart repairs! My brother had it done after a garage damaged his wheel after repairing a puncture and they arranged for the wheel to be repaired. Until a couple wheeks ago we noticed its faded alot and has now started to peel! So as we speak its in a local wheel refurb place and they are doing a proper job!