Black Dynamik

Is it true that these have the ko4 turbo set up found in the s3? Unlike the ko3 that us mortals have.

Don't think so it does not run the k04 and neither does the tfsi run k03 runs IHI!

Greta looking car! I know mpmlimited - he only chooses the best cars out there, and a nice guy to deal with.

Not sure if I could live with the wheels though!

Reactions: deanr123, Derbz and flipmyflipper
I saw a black Dynamik the other day actually, i posted in the spotters thread.
It has a IHI turbo for certain as i was cleaning the engine on the Dynamik today and saw it written down the left hand side of the engine block.
The wheels are easy to live with, my Dynamik is 3 years old on the 28th and they still look like new and in immaculate condition never been damaged or repaired touch wood.

The Dynamik was only made in 4 colours. In order of popularity White,Black,Red and only literally a few Quartz Grey ones.
But obviously red ones are the nicest :)
Here is one: Audi A4 2.0T FSI Quattro Dynamik 4dr [Start Stop]
Just type Dynamik into the keywords of autotrader.

Last edited:
How does the body differ from an S-Line. The boot has a spoiler and there is some form of splitter on the front bumper. Are there any other body differences?

It also has side body kit, rear diffusers, lowered by 20 mm, 19" diamond cut 5 Spoke Hollow lightweight wheels.
Black grille & Window surrounds and edging on the Red and White ones and Silver on the black ones.

its still an SE tho

Based on an SE but lowered by 20mm and has all the S-Line features yeah.