1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black B5 S4 coming out of County Hall Hertford.

Discussion in 'Spotters forum' started by Westy, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Westy

Westy Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

[Oct 18, 2012]
    Anyone here? Had a big FMIC.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

[Oct 23, 2012]
    Spooky, I was just in the process of posting this pic and asking who's it was after spotting the "Audi-Sport" sticker

[​IMG]

lol. I've just moved over from the old Hertfordshire Highways contract that was based in WGC.

Saddly I'm not an S4 just a 1.8T with some tweeks. B6 S4 is the planned replacement if the new job goes well.

[​IMG]
  4. Westy

[Oct 23, 2012]
    Yep that's my S3 but I was in a black corsa the other day parked in the same place and you let me out :thumbsup:

I work for Serco up on the 4th floor. I thought you'd probably be a HH person as not seen your car before. Looks aggressive with the FMIC.
  5. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

[Oct 23, 2012]
    I do try to be extra courteous when driving in or around County Hall, don't want to damage my career by offending a County Councillor.

I'm at the back on the first floor working for Ringway as a lighting engineer. I had wanted to put the grills back after fitting the FMC but there was no way they would fit so had to run as it is. Not very subtle is it, lol

My girlfriend works for HCC too on the same floor as I do now so we were walking into town at lunch. Somehow I don't think she shared my enthusiasm when I spotted the sticker in your window. She looked positively stumped when I was taking the photo.
    Westy likes this.
  6. Westy

[Oct 24, 2012]
    Women just don't understand mate.

By the way congratulations on being the fire person to have replied to one of my "spotted" threads :thumbsup: I see loads of audis, and I always post up but never had a reply.
  7. beanoir

beanoir Sharpest Tongue in the West

[Oct 24, 2012]
    Sounds like you do exactly the same job as my brother for Ringway too...although he's office based and plays with CAD now rather than sticking the things in the ground. He's based in Chelmsford though.