1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black and Red

ANTBUX Feb 2, 2013

1. ANTBUX

ANTBUX New Member

2. TOM.S

TOM.S Active Member Silver Supporter

go for it!.Can't go wrong with a black roof.
    do the mirrors black too and if you're looking for a step further go and paint/colour code the bumpers (red) too

3. ANTBUX

ANTBUX New Member

Thanks Tom, seen a few pics on here of colour coded bumper, looks very nice to.

4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

Looks good,I like the interior shots.

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

​Car looks excellent. Why not vinyl wrap the roof and the bumpers, that way if you dont like it can be removed :) x

6. thegoal007

thegoal007 Another S3 owner....

Next you'll be wanting the very rare red/black leather interior :)

7. ANTBUX

ANTBUX New Member

Thankyou Sandra, vinyl wrap is an idea, imagine it would cost an arm and leg to get done by a pro. And yep would love a black and red interior.:yes:

8. ANTBUX

ANTBUX New Member

Thankyou Sandra, vinyl wrap is an idea, imagine it would cost an arm and leg to get done by a pro. And yep would love a black and red interior.

9. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

You could do the vinyl wrap yourself, i dont imagine it would be that difficult. I know user damo.h does it, if you check his profile im sure there is a pic of it. Also check s3 dave, he has a black vinyl roof on his silver s3. :) x

10. ANTBUX

ANTBUX New Member

Ok thankyou, I will have a look.