1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"black" alloys

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Nel, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Nel

Nel New Member

Hi guys I'm looking to get some alloys that are "black", not really sure what they're called; tried searching on here but am a bit of a spaz when it comes to things like that so couldn't find any pics. Has anyone got any pictures of these on a black car please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif
  2. imported_Strider81

imported_Strider81 Guest

do a search for ess_three's old noggy. he had powder coated alloys that looked very cool.
  3. Grant

Grant Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    do a search for ess_three's old noggy. he had powder coated alloys that looked very cool.

[/ QUOTE ]
    They're very bling... the guys in the local wine bar love those wheels! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
  4. robthehungrymonkey

robthehungrymonkey Member

My RS4 reps need refurbing, and when I get round to them, I'm going to go for a darker colour. Was going to go "anthracite" but haven't made a decision yet. any photos would be brilliant.

Have seen them on differnent cars and colours, but never on a black S3.

ANybody??
  5. imported_Strider81

imported_Strider81 Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    They're very bling... the guys in the local wine bar love those wheels! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it had a more functional purpose than asthetic.