1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"black" alloys

Nel Nov 15, 2005

1. Nel

Nel New Member

Hi guys I'm looking to get some alloys that are "black", not really sure what they're called; tried searching on here but am a bit of a spaz when it comes to things like that so couldn't find any pics. Has anyone got any pictures of these on a black car please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

2. do a search for ess_three's old noggy. he had powder coated alloys that looked very cool.

3. Grant

Grant Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi RS3

[ QUOTE ]
    do a search for ess_three's old noggy. he had powder coated alloys that looked very cool.

[/ QUOTE ]
    They're very bling... the guys in the local wine bar love those wheels! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. My RS4 reps need refurbing, and when I get round to them, I'm going to go for a darker colour. Was going to go "anthracite" but haven't made a decision yet. any photos would be brilliant.

Have seen them on differnent cars and colours, but never on a black S3.

ANybody??

5. [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    do a search for ess_three's old noggy. he had powder coated alloys that looked very cool.

[/ QUOTE ]
    They're very bling... the guys in the local wine bar love those wheels! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it had a more functional purpose than asthetic.