BiTurbo hybrid turbo setup

Ewyna

Reaction score
Hello I am looking to get my a7 abit more hp/nm. Currently running 380 hp 800 np with stage 1 map. My goal is around 450 hp and 900 nm with no smoke . Planed mods are RS6 air box with some sport filter , wagner intercooler (according to most ppl this is must mod ), DPF delete , EGR, Cat delete and finally Hybrid turbo.
My goal with Hybrid turbo is to reduce the smoke. According to my tuners its possible to have around 450 hp with 0 smoke if u go hybrid turbo road. Anyone got input on this?

Hope the gear box can handle the nm ( already had 2 changed under warranty in 50k kms)

Estimated price : hybrid turbo convesrion 750 euro, wagner competition intercooler 700-750 euro , rs6 airbox + filter around 200-250 euro, Map with dpf delete and egr delete around 300-400 euro or free if i decide my tuner to do all the work. Estimated results are 450-500 hp and 900-1000 nm of torque turbo lag should be minimal or not increased at all . Hopefuly no black smoke or just tiny bit of it.

Also TCU remap would be nice but no one seems to offer that for the zf8 speed . ( i heard revo are developing one )

Last edited:
Reactions: DonkeyIce
Great,

Please advise on hybrid turbo model and which one is being changed out the big or the small turbo ?
Regarding tuners who do you plan on using ?

Hello I am looking to get my a7 abit more hp/nm. Currently running 380 hp 800 np with stage 1 map. My goal is around 450 hp and 900 nm with no smoke . Planed mods are RS6 air box with some sport filter , wagner intercooler (according to most ppl this is must mod ), DPF delete , EGR, Cat delete and finally Hybrid turbo.
My goal with Hybrid turbo is to reduce the smoke. According to my tuners its possible to have around 450 hp with 0 smoke if u go hybrid turbo road. Anyone got input on this?

Hope the gear box can handle the nm ( already had 2 changed under warranty in 50k kms)

Estimated price : hybrid turbo convesrion 750 euro, wagner competition intercooler 700-750 euro , rs6 airbox + filter around 200-250 euro, Map with dpf delete and egr delete around 300-400 euro or free if i decide my tuner to do all the work. Estimated results are 450-500 hp and 900-1000 nm of torque turbo lag should be minimal or not increased at all . Hopefuly no black smoke or just tiny bit of it.

Also TCU remap would be nice but no one seems to offer that for the zf8 speed . ( i heard revo are developing one )

• Im on original gearbox no issues.
  • Some smoke yes on heavy acceleration but DPF delete makes it naturally more likely as there is no filter. You dont have to remove DPF for 450 bhp.
  • EGR, Cat delete dont apply.
  • Consider uprating your brakes. Big difference between RS and standard BITDI units.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcwharam