Bits at ADI

Arrkon

Back in a "B"
Staff member
Regional Rep
Reaction score
Dont want to turn this into a for sale thread but have some bits I may bring to ADI if theres interest.

such as: facelift and PFL clusters in various states (DIS wise), Standard sport (red) suspension for FWD (minus top mounts), Narrow and Wideband engine ECUs, Bose amp, Bose parcel shelf (saloon) speakers, ICM's (working) and Old ICM coils... prob other junk ive forgotten...

Would anyone be interested? as i dont want to drag it all with me if i dont need to...

I got a brand new fmic,new b5 light grey front mats,13cm front speaker adapters and loads more!
tony

I got air compressor, radiator, and all air con pipes for a a3 1.8t Quattro 1999, may fit other a3's??? Can bring to ADI! Needing a hub passengers side, with the abs ring if anybody has one and is going to ADI

If anyone has front indicator or facelift head lights they want to being along to ADI ill buy them :) (if the price is right)

No worries Scott. Any more for any more? Really can't be bothered dragging all the stuff with me if I have to take it all back again lol....

I got a brand new fmic,new b5 light grey front mats,13cm front speaker adapters and loads more!
tony

Hi,

I'm interested in the front mats, how much do you want for them. Are you going to be on the stand? or can you pm me your no?

Thanks