1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bit of help with wheels and re-map....

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by jarvis**turbo**, Sep 23, 2007.

1. jarvis**turbo**

jarvis**turbo** Member

[Sep 23, 2007]
    firstly, im looking into geting some new rims for my s3.was going to go euro but decided to go with summin bit more suttle.i want some s4 b7 18" wheels and i was going to lower it 30mm.think this would make it look better and keep it looking smart.(i think i will need adpators with these wheels wont i?)there use to be a silver s3 with these wheels on painted black and black grill and mirrors.does any1 know where i can find these pictures as i cant find them on here.im shore ul kno the car i mean!also im after a map.i just had a revo trial and i loved it (until it run out:mad: i liked the aggressive power delivery.wot other tuners can offer a similar map with similar power delivery?thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 28, 2014]

3. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

[Sep 24, 2007]
    Morning,

We can offer custom remaps and basically give you the power delivery how ever you want it. You will need adaptors as your new wheels will be 5/112.