bit of a RS3 present in the post today! (Pics inside!)

JJ.Foulds

Reaction score
Bought this from ebay monday, and it arrived today! Its NOT stuck on, and the brake light isnt pushed in properly yet either.
Been told about £120 for spray and bonding which i think is too much, How much should i be looking at? £70-80?

Also i want it to match the roof, so do i just want it metallic black? lol

Anyway tell me what you think, and yes i realise its only an A3 and not an RS3 but sooo what!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JJ.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeeGee68
Cool, can't wait for that build thread now!:icon_thumright: Is it genuine? I had my 3DR spoiler sprayed for 60, used tiger seal to bond it myself.

Is your car Green JJ?
Liking the spoiler by the way, keep up the good work

Cool, can't wait for that build thread now!:icon_thumright: Is it genuine? I had my 3DR spoiler sprayed for 60, used tiger seal to bond it myself.

Nope not genuine, ebay special. all my mods are done on the CHEAP, (i am only a student afterall) :p

JJ

Is your car Green JJ?
Liking the spoiler by the way, keep up the good work

Aye its 'cambridge pearl green' or something lol. looks black most of the time but with a bit of sun it sparkles, and i mean sparkles ALOT, kind of like a vampire, and looks very girly. LMAO.
When i went to buy it, i thought it was black, and was rather surprised when it wasnt when i got there... lol.

JJ.

Aye its 'cambridge pearl green' or something lol. looks black most of the time but with a bit of sun it sparkles, and i mean sparkles ALOT, kind of like a vampire, and looks very girly. LMAO.
When i went to buy it, i thought it was black, and was rather surprised when it wasnt when i got there... lol.

JJ.
I've not seen that colour on an A3 before, good to be different, I bought a Blue car years ago in the dark, when I went to collect it it was Red, I argued with them for ages lol

Reactions: jphc and autolatry
Might just spray it myself tbh, give it a go see what happens lmao.
what u think?/what spray to buy?

jj

The whole car will be going white in Jan ;) and im deciding on a colour sceme :p
Orange might make the cut!

Haha... Would love to do my old standards alloys neon orange, would look smashin on sprint blue, but wouldnt get away with it long... Maybe track day! Haha

Nope not genuine, ebay special. all my mods are done on the CHEAP, (i am only a student afterall) :p

JJ

Oh ok, did it come from the RS3 replica kit? You do idealy need a compesser and gun to get good finish. Unless you what your doing,it's going to end up costing more because they have to remove your mess lol before they can paint.

Oh ok, did it come from the RS3 replica kit? You do idealy need a compesser and gun to get good finish. Unless you what your doing,it's going to end up costing more because they have to remove your mess lol before they can paint.

Hmm wel i dont have a gun, sooo maybe i will get it done by a garage, i ordered some tiger seal tho, so i will bond it myself.
What colour do i need to have it sprayed to be in line with the black glass roof? just a gloss, or metallic finish you think?

JJ.

ok well, spoiler in with spraybay, will be on my car sat! i might post a sneaky pic!

JJ