1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike V veron

fallmonk Nov 7, 2006

1. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

2. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

holy **** !
    man i want a veryon...GT sounded pretty cool too !

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Not bad! :racer:

4. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Active Member

Hmmmm bit nippy then :)

5. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

6. Beerzo

Beerzo Masa'warty 3200... Talk To Me!

Holly $hit indeed!!!! Gives you a good perspective of just how fast that car is. It was ripping the porker a new one and that is no slouch.

Canny wait till TopGear get one round the track. It will be throwing new ar$eholes out left right and centre.

7. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

I cant get it play... boo hoo

8. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed! VCDS Map User

Told you my opinion of it being 0 degrees kelvin was spot on. It toasted that bike big style.

9. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Just a wee side story i found on the "5th gear web site"

Bristol the obscure, and highly eccentric, British manufacturer has announced a new model with more power than the Bugatti Veyron.
    The Fighter T uses the Dodge Viper engine with the addition of two turbochargers to produce 1012 bhp and 1036 lb/ft of torque. Top speed is electronically limited to 225 mph (Bristol says that 270 mph is theoretically possible without the limiter) and 0-60 mph takes 3.5 seconds.
    The idea of a tiny British company outperforming Bugatti is certainly attractive, but the budget Bristol has is a tiny fraction of what VW can spend. Buying a 1000 bhp Bristol would certainly be an act of faith.

10. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Yeah... and you'd get to the end of the street with all that BHP and need a new set of tyres!!!

P.S How does next Friday sound??

11. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

There have been 1000bhp nutty cars for years, the thing about the veryon is you can actually use it every day and because of the 4wd you can get amasing traction, that bristol you talk about will be much lighter than the veryon (I'd hope) but can only manage to get to 60 a second slower than the veryon.

Would anyone like to know how much a set veryon tyres cost out of interest... it's £17,000 a set - makes me chuckle and I want one. Bring on the euromillions.

12. pimpeda3

pimpeda3 Member

^yep, looking at £120m next week, not bad. on another point, don't you think its ridiculous that 1 single person might win that amount? i wouldn't complain if it was me, but just seems VERY unfair thats all. i mean, people winning £10/£20m is one thing but £120m??

13. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed! VCDS Map User

i promise you all if i win the rollover next week i'll take you all out to show off my new Veyron!