Big turbo high spec S3 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3-Dan

Quattro
Reaction score
Hi Guys

The idea is only in my head for now but the right money would see the car away as iv another project in mind

I wont put the spec up yet but its seriously extensive and has had no expense spared as youl see from mine and jonnyCs build threads on the car over on wwww.vagoc.co.uk

Like i said im just testing the water im not gonna advertise just yet but if anyones genuinley serious about the car PM me so we can talk in detail, i have a lot more plans for it if it doesnt sell there is a lot more potential in it so i look forward to doing that or the possible new owner taking over the build

Thanks
Dan

would love to know the new project in mind...

dan a question buddy.. you running a BBK on that??

He's running VWR 4 pots Ry, I need to go out in this before it goes Dan :eyebrows:

yeh id love to too.. shame your up northy.. i go manchester a fair bit but not sure how close that is to you...

I'm in ManC bro, you can link me anytime, but Dans up in the North east, 2 hours or so from me!

yeh i reckon thats a good idea nath! next time im comin up ill let ya know.. go for a beer or something!! dans car needs to be tested!!!! wanna feel the power of the BT and also very interested in WOTBOX's!:eyebrows: oh and i love pole positions...:wub: oh and big pink rubbery gear sticks :haha:

ASN meet in Dan's car before it goes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.