1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Thanks

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Jimmy1982, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Jimmy1982

Jimmy1982 "No Skool Like Old Skool"

Evening all,

Just thought I would throw out a BIG thanks to Nigel[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] (user name: NHN). After quite a bit of research I was pointed in the rite direction through the forum and Nigel got in contact with me to discuss options. I finally met the Nigel today and he supplied and fitted the RNS-E and antenna upgrade to my A3 Black Edition. Really impressed with the RNS-E, perfect upgrade. Now to fill that 32gb SD card............

Cracking bloke and highly recommend for all Audi parts fitted. A pleasure to do business with.

And now I want loads of bits doing......................

Thanks again mate.
    [/FONT]

N8 and MartayMcFly like this.
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Glad you finally got the rns e sorted out. Nigel is a good bloke, he will really appreciate your post. :)

4. Jimmy1982

Jimmy1982 "No Skool Like Old Skool"

Im glad to, great system and no regrets!

Thanks for getting him to contact me!

5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Your very welcome. I even got my own thank you thread today from another new member. Its nice to be appreciated.

6. N8

N8 Kowalski Details
    VCDS Map User

I'm sat around my dinner table with Nigel right now! He's been working on my car since he left you fella, my thread is too follow!