1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big thanks to Sky

Westy Jun 28, 2012

1. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Just took out a policy with these guys. Spoke to Luke who was extremely helpful and managed to knock almost £300 off of my best quote.

I was at the point where I was fed up with calling round insurance companies and Sky were going to be my last attempt. Glad I called them now :thumbsup:

2. d4dubs

d4dubs New Member

Luke is great, he helped me over at the Skyline Owners Club also...top fella

3. cjsuk

cjsuk Active Member

I'm with sky, don't know luke but the guy who helped me was brilliant I originally went with them for my corsa redtop C20XE 2.0 16v £480 no one else would insure it! Then got rid of the corsa and now have the A3 quoted £500 with discount if I was part of a club. Witout sky I wouldn't be on here! So thank you sky :)

4. JtotheD

JtotheD Active Member

after reading this i'll definitely be giving them a ring at renewal time!

5. _G_

_G_ Active Member

this Sky you speak of... is there a website or a number/email for Luke?
    my insurance is up in September and I'm with A&A... but I expect that it should go down rapidly as after 5 years my 9 points have come off.. thanks

6. skyinsurance

skyinsurance Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

7. _G_

_G_ Active Member

thank you... filled in the quote and sent a supporting e-mail but no feedback as yet. how long do you typically take to reply?

8. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

It's much easier to just phone them. They will probably come back to you asking you to call them anyway.