Big Thanks to NHN/Nigel

A3Kent

Reaction score
I finally took the plunge to get RNS-E, SDS, AMI and Bluetooth fitted to my 2009 A3 last week and I'd just like to say a big thanks to NHN for doing the job and how much attention to detail the guy has when it comes to pulling cars apart and putting them back together again. I get quite worried with the thought of someone coming to take my car apart, as I'm sure most of you guys do too but Nigel did an exceptional job, can't fault his work at all even though he wasn't feeling 100%!

He even talked me into getting Cruise Control fitted whilst he was with me....15/20 minutes later and it's done! Awesome!

You would think the car came with all the bits he installed, you wouldn't know someone had retro-fitted it all.

Top job mate, Thanks! :thumbsup:

BTW, the SDS function is amazing, well worth having

Will get some pics up shortly

Last edited:
Reactions: Ste_Nova
​We need pics of Nigels good work. Im sure Nigel did a fantastic job. :) x

Wow, sounds good! Need pictures!!! How much did he charge? Might get the RNS in mine....

Photo's as promised: (Check out the DIS too)
5390-rns-e-dis.jpg

5393-cruise-control.jpg

Reactions: Walts2782
Hey Khalifa, your best bet is to PM NHN and i'm sure he'll help you out as he did with me. What year is your A3? If it's later than 2007, as mine is, it is recommended that you upgrade the Antenna in the boot which is a bit annoying! - NHN did this in mine and can advise on price of that as well.

Wow, Nigel did a nice tidy job, as always, lol. :) x

Looks amazing! Not gonna lie!! Really jealous!! Mine is a 61 plate... I've read a lot on the forum but don't get it at all!!(retro fitting) So rather just have some one fit it in!
How much did the RNS set you back then?

Yep just messaged him!! Looks fab! If I seen that I would honestly think it was done at factory!
Just two things I wana get done... LED's for my car and that RNS! Again mate well chuffed for you! Enjoy! :blackrs4:

Yep, that's the best bit about it :yes:

Yeah the LED DRL's are nice, luckily mine came with those already (see pic below)...let us know when NHN has done the work, be nice to see some pics

5394-car.jpg

get that grille changed to a BE or S3 optics lad. will finish it off. someone on here is selling an S3 (think its Brodster) and I have a BE one, if your interested.
the rsn-e looks top banana :drool: