1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big mahoosive thanks to NHN

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sidibear, Jun 21, 2013.

1. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator

[Jun 21, 2013]
    After reading a thread in the B7 section about fitting cruise control I decided I wanted it fitted. Enter SuperNigel.
    A couple of hours with parts of my car in bits and there it was installed, coded , all set up and complete.
    Mega tidy job and no fuss or anything. What a guy,

If you are thinking of getting work done like this on your car then give him a shout. His work is to a very high standard and he is a nice guy too.

But you must guarantee him seeing a fox running up the street with someones steak dinner in its mouth :lmfao:
    jdp1962, NHN and Sandra like this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Jun 21, 2013]
    Another happy customer. You got any teabags left Paul? :undwech: ? X
    NHN likes this.
  4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Jun 22, 2013]
    Evening or should I say morning Paul :)

Thanks for the feedback mate, 2nd time I've met you & was a pleasure on both occasions.

Glad we got that all hooked up for you, albeit took longer than norm but 2 guys chin wagging what do you expect lol.

What was so ironic about the whole thing was, when I arrived, we were discussing over a morning cuppa about foxes coming into the house & how it seemed unlikely a fox would take a child, as I said 2 guys chin wagging, don't ask, anyway so we went for the test drive & as we pulled up the hill to the location, a crafty fox with a massive uncooked fresh steak with it dropping either side of its mouth, like a Mexican moustache, walked past us on the right & stopped us in tbh total amazement lmao, the little clever bugger had gone into kitchen, stole it probably of a counter or plate as no wrapping on it at all & walked of lmao, was so funny & we were quite prood of the animal tbh, unless some very kind soul gave it to the fox, either way its not something you see everyday lol.

Absolute classic, since we were discussing the very same thing only 2 hours earlier lmao, so here's 1 to the fox :)
    N8, Sandra and kwistof like this.
  5. sidibear

[Jun 22, 2013]
    Another big thanks to Nigel for informing the guys who changed my battery today where the bolt was that holds it in. No dangerous risk to tea shortages though, we did it over the phone.:cool:

As for the Fox, it sat by me outside last night while I washed the car waiting for food, it was in the garden earlier today while Tracey and her mum were out there, and I have just been right next to it when I put food out, I will put some pics up in the next day or so.
    NHN likes this.
  6. Brodster

Brodster Shark Performance In Scotland Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Jun 22, 2013]
    Nice one mate.....I actually have a pet fox......Japanese style. Will post a pic in a mo.
  7. Brodster

Brodster Shark Performance In Scotland Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Jun 22, 2013]
    And here she is in all her glory.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ESD1711, sidibear, jojo and 1 other person like this.
  8. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

9. sidibear

[Jun 24, 2013]
    I took it some food out and it just sat there. This is the one that walked past Tracey and her mum in the garden, through the dining room and kitchen, into the hallway and sat in the doorway to the front room as I watched the telly a few weeks ago.

[​IMG]
    Ghost, Sandra and NHN like this.
  10. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics

[Jun 24, 2013]
    Got a friend for life there mate.

Side note, you don't really age do you? :)