1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother - Why?

Welly Jan 15, 2010

1. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

Why are they STILL pursuing Big Brother? Am I the only one who hates it or what? My missus watches it religiously. I think it's payback for my abuse of online COD...

2. mitch78

mitch78 Active Member

Because it makes money.

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Lucky for you then, that this is the last EVER BIG Brother, so no more stressing after this series.

4. alijames

alijames Active Member

There is a Big Brother going on at the moment? Had not realised... Not that I give a T**s. Goldfish bowl 'entertainment' for idiots, starring wannabe Z-list celebrities!

Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
  5. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

+1

6. Ads

Ads License to drive

Big Brother is always full of complete tits! However, I do have some favourites... and they belong to the woman in the Dreams sponsor advert just before the programme starts! A very nice rack indeed!

7. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

I hate that lady soveriegn who has just been booted off stupid chav , cant stand her ...

8. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

I don't watch it, so it doesn't bother me! :whistle2:

9. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

I don't watch Big Brother - the producers deliberately go out of their way to find the most irritating d*ckheads to particiapte - and of course as has already been stated - its about money !