1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BIG BIG thanks for rick@unicorn

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by AndyA3170, Jan 19, 2013.

1. AndyA3170

AndyA3170 Guest

Hey everyone, this is a BIG thank you post.

Had issues for pretty much 6 months now, cut a long story short due to the many posts I've documented my issues in. Had injector recall, Audi did a software update, I was unaware the previous owner had the DPF removal & delete done so software update put it back in the software which caused loads of issues. Audi stripped my car last week to find an empty DPF, car put back together & I book in with rick@unicorn.

So yesterday I made the drive from york to Manchester in limp mode to see rick@unicorn and boy it was worth it!

Car drives so smooth and defiantly a lot quicker, shame the weather is like it is cause the cars never felt so good to drive.

So thanks for everything yesterday rick, wish I'd have come down sooner.
  2. Rick @ Unicorn Motor Dev.

Rick @ Unicorn Motor Dev. Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Hi Andy,

you're very welcome. I hope you can now enjoy your car! Nice looker too - wish mine was white...

Rick
  3. Andrew@A.L.D

Andrew@A.L.D Cylinder Head Master

Rick does a awesome job and i plan to go back myself with more go faster bits
  4. Shorty_rs

Shorty_rs Member

Another happy customer, he's a good lad!

You probably seen my Edition 30 while you was at his? Can't wait to get that back now Ricks worked his magic!