Bi xenon headlights on ebay? What do you guys think of these?

Ash B

Reaction score
Any one else seen these on ebay? Audi Led Headlights,Front Lamps A3 2003-2010 with LED on eBay (end time 15-Dec-10 17:56:51 GMT)
Not to my taste but im sure some one on here may be interested in them.
Well im here aswell any one know some one selling xenon headlights?
I've searched ebay but these came up. When i do audi a3 xenon headlights just brings up bulbs and the standard headlights.
Am i spelling them wrong or should i put the words in an certain way?

Edit: Just to add again im not interested in these anyway and only interested in oem xenon headlights:happy:

Last edited:
ash no.... :noway: all i ever read about them is output ***** bla bla...

for that money im sure you could find a set of oem's? maybe not facelifts but id suffer it to keep oem...

ash no.... :noway: all i ever read about them is output ***** bla bla...

for that money im sure you could find a set of oem's? maybe not facelifts but id suffer it to keep oem...

Lol no rye im not interested in them i want oem xenon but cant seem to find any :(

Lol no rye im not interested in them i want oem xenon but cant seem to find any :(

I have adaptives youd need a new drivers side housing but id include both modules and bulbs nhn has first dibs though

its looking as if i may have the light controller for sale too

Those lights look frigging awful, urrgghhhhhh

i don't understand why these companies don't spend more effort making lights that look like the OEM 8P3 ones... they'd sell like hotcakes.

because they arent allowed to fully replicate because the lights are already in mass production by another company hella for example. they patent a visual design and theres actually a percentage of how close it can look to the OEM

Get some of these to match Ash:

20699415a4128649765b721253009l.jpg

lmfao I feel of old asn on a comeback tonite lmfao

because they arent allowed to fully replicate because the lights are already in mass production by another company hella for example. they patent a visual design and theres actually a percentage of how close it can look to the OEM

some chinese dude a million miles away isn't gonna give a stuff about Hella's patent. hasn't stopped them making Pro R8s which are visually identical to the A4's LEDs.

but point taken.