1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi annual service & brake fluid change costs?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by MrLapou, Jan 3, 2006.

1. MrLapou

MrLapou Active Member

Car is coming up to the 2 year old in a few weeks. Only done 12k miles and never been serviced before as variable service indicator still shows about 4k miles to go.
    Had free summer and winter checks which showed a few minor niggles which were fixed under warranty...

Question is, what have others paid for the Bi annual service and also the brake fluid change?
    Local dealer is £250 for service + £75 for brake fluid..which includes labour, parts and VAT.

Does that sound reasonable? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
  2. gizze

gizze Member

What engine is it?

There is a post on here regarding first service and a link to the rates. £250 sounds pricey but depends on your dealers hourly labour rates.
  3. h5djr

h5djr Active Member

I paid £184.24 for my 1st AVS service at 19k miles. This figure included the dealer recoding the automatic door locking.

As 'gizze' says search for 1st AVS Service in this forum and you will find a lot of discussion about the prices dealers are charging plus a link to the Service Costs spreadsheet available from Audi UK.
  4. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

MrLapau, which dealer?

J and I have found there to be quite a difference between Southampton and Portsmouth on the 1st service, i.e. 20%
  5. MrLapou

MrLapou Active Member

Its a 2004 2.0 TDI DSG.
    Martins @ B'stoke £295....
    Audi @ Cameberley £250...
  6. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

As Eeef has said theres a big difference between dealer costs. I paid £192 I think it was or £197 for my service at southampton Audi.

J.