BH's Sepang Blue B8.5 Audi S4 Black Edition Saloon

Glad you've removed it again, not my cup of tea either!

Reactions: Bristle Hound
As I wanted to try out my pot of Waxstock 2015 Limited Edition wax and the fact my pic's needed updating with my fog light thing AND @scotty76 post below
Looking good @Bristle Hound just need to update the picture in your sig now. :)
So I thought I better take some photo's this afternoon, whilst my photo shoot location was available ;)

9ZYyfSH.jpg

wL96w8d.jpg

wb6WtVL.jpg

ggGSYOR.jpg

q4ZwYif.jpg

h0yZEVn.jpg

pPxX0aQ.jpg

Reactions: Scottyg, ScottishA4B9, Chop. and 7 others
I love the Michelin man. :wub: (also favorite tire)

Looking very nice, I do love that blue!

Very good job. In fact in some of those photos it actually doesn't look real!

Very good job. In fact in some of those photos it actually doesn't look real!
@Dippy - Lol I know what you mean
The second from bottom reflection pic, my S4 doesn't even look blue (well it doesn't to me lol)

@Dippy, you've uneathed BH's hideous secret. He's only gone and bought an Airfix kit and put it together himself with a tube of glue! :)
I was actually thinking along the lines of a 3D CG model. The first photo in particular gives that appearance - where the rendering of light reflections looks just slightly fake. But by all means you can imagine a huge plastic model if you want to :)

Reactions: jdp1962
I was actually thinking along the lines of a 3D CG model. The first photo in particular gives that appearance - where the rendering of light reflections looks just slightly fake. But by all means you can imagine a huge plastic model if you want to :)
@Dippy - LOL
laughing.gif

Photo's were taken with a Fuji FinePix S1500 bridge camera. The only editing on the photo's is the 'swirling out' the registration number using http://fotoflexer.com/
No adjusting/messing with the contrast/brightness etc

I suspect that may be because you're of the digital generation and I'm very analogue. :)

May be of some use to those with the Storage pack option :laugh:

On the odd rare occasion (honest :laugh:) I do like a BurgerKing burger (NOT a McDonald's) & yes there's others out there that have the same guilty pleasure
So, a couple of days ago I decide to treat SWMBO to tea (Hey, I know how to treat my women :laugh:)

My local BK is only 10 mins away, so off I trot to collect 'em for the good lady I to eat at home

Get out to the car with 2 small diet coke's & realise, as I'm by myself, how the hell do I get the 2 diet cokes home? :think:

Ta dah! Cup holders in the rear arm rest! :laugh:

ApN0SUT.jpg

They both fit perfectly. A good, tight fit! No spillages on the way home I'm pleased to say :thumbs up:

Just in case anyone needed to know ... :eyebrows:

Reactions: jdp1962, Jake 61 and Phill_
You not got two cupholders in the front centre dash?
Have to admit, out of all the current burger chains BK is my go too choice.
However, if Wimpy were still around, you couldn't beat a Quarter Pounder with cheese and special sauce! Mmmmm! :sign hijacked::yahoo:

Reactions: Bristle Hound and jdp1962
May be of some use to those with the Storage pack option :laugh:

On the odd rare occasion (honest :laugh:) I do like a BurgerKing burger (NOT a McDonald's) & yes there's others out there that have the same guilty pleasure
So, a couple of days ago I decide to treat SWMBO to tea (Hey, I know how to treat my women :laugh:)

My local BK is only 10 mins away, so off I trot to collect 'em for the good lady I to eat at home

Get out to the car with 2 small diet coke's & realise, as I'm by myself, how the hell do I get the 2 diet cokes home? :think:

Ta dah! Cup holders in the rear arm rest! :laugh:

They both fit perfectly. A good, tight fit! No spillages on the way home I'm pleased to say :thumbs up:

Just in case anyone needed to know ... :eyebrows:
I bet you drove like grandma or grandpa .......

then I again that's what I do, on the odd (rare) McDonalds or Hungry Jacks run

Next time, Col, make sure they're in a bag, and hang 'em on the curry hooks in the boot. :)

Reactions: scotty76
I bet they were both well warned to behave.....:yes:
@Jake 61 - LOL :laugh:
I dunno what's worse; BK or BK in an S4! :wtf:
@jdp1962 - 2 words Jeff - Curry hooks ;) :D
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/b8-b8-5-a4-s4-little-surprises.242630/#post-2436357
You not got two cupholders in the front centre dash?
@Scottyg - Correct, but only one of 'em is 'normal size' :(
Have to admit, out of all the current burger chains BK is my go too choice.
However, if Wimpy were still around, you couldn't beat a Quarter Pounder with cheese and special sauce! Mmmmm! :sign hijacked::yahoo:
Agreed & ahh Wimpy. The memories ...
I bet you drove like grandma or grandpa .......

then I again that's what I do, on the odd (rare) McDonalds or Hungry Jacks run
@mfl - I'm already a Grandpa, 3 times over lol Not driving like one yet, i think ...
Next time, Col, make sure they're in a bag, and hang 'em on the curry hooks in the boot. :)
Burgers and chips were in a carrier attached to afore mentioned curry hooks already, but the problem was the 2 drinks
But not a problem when I need my next 'fix' :laugh:

I just knew that storage pack option would come in handy :D

Reactions: Scottyg and Jake 61
I haven't done any updates for a while, mainly because there hasn't been any to speak of! :laugh:

Thanks to @Keef I added the Audi interior cupholder storage
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/ashtray-coin-holder-upgrade.256082/#post-2635303

zJzJreU.jpg

Also added a new memory card for the sound system as I'd filled my old one
Works great with no probs :thumbs up:

OMy3sga.jpg

Now we have the greasy roads I've been messing about with different levels on the traction control on my S4
I have a set of particularly greasy roundabouts near me & with a bit of playing managed to get the car nicely balanced with a little opposite lock and all 4 wheels spinning going round one of the roundabouts. BTW traction is fully off doing this. Great fun (if a little naughty) ! :D

When I do it with SWMBO is in the car she goes mad and says I should grow up lol

Reactions: Jake 61, Keef, Simon L and 2 others
I haven't done any updates for a while, mainly because there hasn't been any to speak of! :laugh:

Thanks to @Keef I added the Audi interior cupholder storage
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/ashtray-coin-holder-upgrade.256082/#post-2635303

Also added a new memory card for the sound system as I'd filled my old one
Works great with no probs :thumbs up:

Now we have the greasy roads I've been messing about with different levels on the traction control on my S4
I have a set of particularly greasy roundabouts near me & with a bit of playing managed to get the car nicely balanced with a little opposite lock and all 4 wheels spinning going round one of the roundabouts. BTW traction is fully off doing this. Great fun (if a little naughty) ! :D

When I do it with SWMBO is in the car she goes mad and says I should grow up lol
The boy racer in us really never leaves us BH

Reactions: Jake 61, Keef, Simon L and 2 others
The boy racer in us really never leaves us BH

See the what have you done to your 8v today for further details on this subject!! lol

More sepango bleu loveliness in the sun today :D

G0xLmxT.jpg

Reactions: Chop., scotty76, xpoweruk and 5 others
Yup, looking good, Col.

Gave mine a nice shiney look in the sun today too, but didn't take any pics.

Thats a lovely motor BH. Love the colour

Gave the S4 a good wash today -

ValetPro Citrus Pre Wash
2BM wash using Micofiber Madness Incredimitt wash mitt and Autobrite Banana Gloss shampoo
Dried off using Prestige Car Care's Big Yellow drying towel
Coat of Bouncer's Done & Dusted QD

LjkYZvK.jpg

L7gUlRA.jpg

rQU9NGa.jpg

Reactions: Scott.T, Chiefbadger, RS5 JON and 3 others
Gave the S4 a good wash today -

ValetPro Citrus Pre Wash
2BM wash using Micofiber Madness Incredimitt wash mitt and Autobrite Banana Gloss shampoo
Dried off using Prestige Car Care's Big Yellow drying towel
Coat of Bouncer's Done & Dusted QD

Sexual BH...but time to ditch the Bouncers QD....and give the Gyeon a shot at the title...lol

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Keef and Scottyg