1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

I received an email off a workmate with a note saying play it with the speakers up,thought it was going to be a funny one
    turned out to be a man shooting himself in custody!! and it wasn't a fake so just a heads up to anyone
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Alfonso_Cerna

2. golf

golf ***** rent boy VCDS Map User

That's been floating around for years Jason, you only just saw it now?

I didn't really find it that shocking, I've seen a few video's on Ogrish. This is what my facial expression was for a few days afterwards [​IMG]

3. Con S3

Con S3 C7 Audi RS6 PE

Havnt seen that before - not cool!!

That;s some messed up ****!!!!

4. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Have no seen it..Hope no one sends it as a friend of mine got suspended in work for a week for a email he opened up in work. and on a final writing warning lol
    GUTTED,

5. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

My mates know what I think of that kind of stuff and don't send it to me so thats probably why I've missed it.
    I can watch it no problem..I don't cringe or scream like a little girl its just that it tends to trigger off nightmares from past experiances so I tend to steer clear (a bit deep but true)

6. Sparky Mark

Sparky Mark Member

Not cool to send that kind of thing round without a proper warning, can understand why you'd be PO'd. Not that I'm the squeamish sort, just not into watching snuff *shrug*